The Position: Brand Marketing Manager - CPG
Do you like helping people? Want a chance to be part of a fast growing brand? Do you have a CPG background?
PharmaCare US, home to the Sambucol Black Elderberry, Real Health, and Kids Smart brands, is looking to add a team member to the marketing department. Yes, this includes brand management. But it also includes new product development; Social Media; advertising; media; ecommerce, PR, – essentially anything that involves communication or messaging with our consumers. Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing, the Marketing Manager provides executive-level strategic and developmental support in achieving brand-marketing and company objectives. They will be deeply involved in brand strategy, promotions, PR, data analytics, and strategic partnerships.
Sound like a challenge? It is. Want to find out more? Read on. Ready? Apply!
Essential job functions:
- Experience in the Brand Management or Marketing of CPG is essential
- Product Management: Identifies and implements full lifecycle management including new product introductions/launches, line extensions, discontinuations, etc.
- Media - Coordinates and implements media planning and buying in conjunction with agency and VP
- Marketing Strategy. Contributes to and executes corporate marketing strategy to include brand evangelism and messaging diligence.
- Writing and Research. Activities include: content development and editing of collateral, training materials development and update, and ongoing maintenance of all related materials
- Electronic Presence. Activities include: Interface with primary website developers/managers, electronic footprint currency. Directed social media messaging and coordination of assets within owned and collaborative channels.
- New Product Development. Activities Include: Market trend awareness, identification of potential new active ingredients, formulations, dose forms, etc.
- Market Research: Primary and Secondary as needed.
*Bachelor’s Degree or higher in marketing, business is required.
*7-10 years’ experience in a consumer branded product Marketing role
- Key experience with eCommerce channel marketing
- Understanding of dietary supplement industry markets and applications and uses of the products to support effective product line decisions (preferred)
- Demonstrated technical and business (marketing, profitability) experience combination is a plus
- Excellent English communication both orally and written
- Entrepreneurial and self-directed work style; flexible, high levels of initiative and comfortable with ambiguity and rapid change
- Perform duties requiring independent judgment with speed and accuracy