By Michelle Harris
It’s Summertime and you know what that means – fun in the sun and watermelon! This refreshing watermelon tower is a great way to serve and enjoy some delicious summer fruit!
It looks great on any table indoors or outdoors and it’s so easy to make.
I jazzed up my watermelon tower by adding some Sambucol Black Elderberry Gummies! They look and taste incredible and they add extra antioxidant support!
- 1 seedless watermelon (size dependent on how large you would like your watermelon tower)
- Fresh Mint leaves
- Strawberries, raspberries, blackberries and cherries (or fruit of your choice)
- Green Grapes (cut in half)
- Sambucol Black Elderberry Gummies
- Cut watermelon into large squares. Use a metal spatula to clean edges and create three different size squares, one large, one medium and one small.
- Place largest watermelon square on the bottom and then top with the medium sized square, and finally the smallest square.
- Attach the berries and halved green grapes using small toothpicks or toothpicks that have been cut in half.
- Place one end of the berry or grape on the toothpick and the other on the tower in the pattern of your choice.
- Add the Sambucol Black Elderberry Gummies and place a mint leaf under each one to add a nice pop of color.
- Get creative with your design and presentation!
After you have created the look you love, serve and be sure to remove the toothpicks before eating!
Have fun and enjoy!
Michelle Harris is the host of Alive & Well with Michelle Harris, a national TV series promoting the wellness lifestyle. Michelle is one of the media’s leading lifestyle experts and is a frequent guest on TV shows, radio shows, magazine interviews, red carpets and live events. Michelle is also the co-founder of Animal Angels, a non-profit advocacy group where celebrities promote pet health and adoptions.
Visit Alive & Well at www.aliveandwell.tv or follow Michelle on FB @aliveandwelltv and on IG @michelleharris_tv