These overnight oats are super adaptable so you can use whatever you have in your pantry/fridge. make ahead for an easy meal or snack and they will last about 3-4 days in the fridge!
Overnight Oats with Elderberry Syrup
1/2 cup old fashioned rolled oats
1 tbsp chia seeds
1/2 cup milk of choice
1-2 tbsp liquid sweetener of choice (honey, maple, coconut syrup)
1/4 cup yogurt (optional)
Toppings of choice
1 serving Sambucol Elderberry Syrup
1. Mix together the oats and chia seeds.
2. Add your milk of choice and liquid sweetener.
3. Add yogurt if you like (makes it extra creamy).
4. Mix all together and place in fridge overnight or at least 6 hours.
5. Before serving, add a shot of elderberry along with your favorite toppings!
Recipe by Dafna Ben-Zeev @freshlydafna