Immune Supporting* No Bake Vegan Cookies with Elderberry Syrup
Immune Supporting* Cranberry White Chip No-Bake Vegan Cookies with Sambucol Elderberry Syrup
Indulge in some delectable homemade cookies while also helping to support your immune system* with antioxidant-rich cranberries and Sambucol Black Elderberry Syrup. Did we mention no bake necessary?
This recipe yields about 15 cookies.
- 1/4 cup + 1 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 3 Tbsp. Sambucol Black Elderberry Syrup
- 1 lemon zested
- 1/4 tsp. Himalayan Pink salt
- 1/4 cup organic dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
- In a mixing bowl, combine maple syrup with peanut butter until smooth. Gently warm if needed to make stir-able. Stir in Sambucol syrup and fold together rolled oats, lemon zest, salt, dried cranberries, and white chocolate chips until well-mixed.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and use a cookie scooper to drop no-bake dough down. Press to form round cookie shape and chill in refrigerator till set.
- Serve and enjoy.
Chef’s tip: Make sure if you warm up the peanut butter and maple syrup mixture you cool it before adding the Sambucol syrup as the heat can lessen its nutritional benefits.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ryan Shepard is the founder of The Vegan Rhino, a place for sharing recipes and spreading the message of home cooked veganized meals.
- Tags: Recipes