Fall-inspired Snack Mix with Elderberry Gummies
Fall Snack Mix featuring Sambucol Elderberry Gummies
Recipe by: Dijana Ibric / @lifethrumyhazeleyes
It’s the most wonderFALL time of the year!
My favorite season is upon us and I am fully immersed in all things fall. Starting with this family favorite - Fall Snack Mix.
We are huge snackers around here. We will skip a meal so we can snack all day. Especially when is one we all love. But that is sometimes hard to find so what do we do? We make our own, of course.
This year we decided to add a little something extra to our mix. Let’s see if you can find the special treat.
I’ll give you a hint: it is sure to support your immune system* and keep you healthy all year long.
Let’s make it.
- 2 cups of Brach’s Autumn Mix
- a handful of Sambucol Elderberry Gummies (enough for 1-2 gummies per serving of snack mix)
- 2 cups of pretzels
- 2 cups of popcorn
- 1 cup of mini marshmallows
- ½ cup of pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup of chocolate chunks or chips
TIP: you can add peanuts, chocolate covered pretzels, m&ms, cereal, etc. Anything you like. You can add more pretzels or popcorn and less candy corn. That’s the fun part. Make it your own.
- Grab a large, air tight container or bowl if serving right away.
- Call the kids and/or the entire family.
- Have everyone measure out all of their favorite ingredients.
- Dump it all in the container or a bowl.
- Shake it up a bit and enjoy.
TIP: Because most of us are getting ready to attend and enjoy fall activities, pack up a bunch of fall inspired zip lock baggies and have them ready for on the go. It’s the perfect snack for car rides, picnics, or just because. Also, feel free to add or subtract anything you like but leave those sweet and nutritious Sambucol Elderberry Gummies in there. Keep your family healthy and full.
Make sure to only eat 1-2 gummies per serving of snack mix. These gummies may be delicious, immune-supporting, chewy wonders, but they're not candy!
Happy Fall, y'all!
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Tags: Recipes