- No known drug interactions
- No known side effects
- No artificial colors or flavors
- Dairy free, egg free, gluten free, nut free and soy free
- Vegetarian friendly
For best results, use at the first sign of symptoms of a cold or flu and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms subside.
Adults and children 4 years and older: Dissolve entire tablet in mouth. Do not chew. Do not swallow whole. Take one tablet at the outset of symptoms. Repeat every three hours.
Children under 4 years: Consult a doctor before use.
Sore throat warning - Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea and vomiting may be serious. Consult physician promptly. Do not use more than 2 days or administer to children under 3 years of age unless directed by a physician.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Symptoms worsen
- Any new symptoms appear
- Fever lasts for more than three days.
- Respiratory symptoms persist for more than seven days.