By Michelle Harris
Thanks to mocktails, you can enjoy alcohol-free drink creations that also pack a nutritional punch! I can add powerful antioxidants like Sambucol Black Elderberry Syrup in many of these mocktails to help support a healthy immune system.* Using healthy fruit, natural sweeteners and nutritious add-ons, you can take any mocktail to the next level.
Hibiscus Raspberry Black Elderberry Infused Tea with Mint Blueberry Ice Cubes
My Hibiscus Raspberry Black Elderberry Infused Tea with Mint Blueberry Ice Cubes is great to make by the glass or pitcher. It’s a drink the entire family will love and it’s packed with nutrition and fruity goodness!
- Pre-freeze ice cubes with blueberries and fresh mint.
- Brew hibiscus raspberry tea and allow to cool overnight.
- Pour over blueberry mint ice cubes.
- Add 2 tsp Sambucol Black Elderberry Syrup and enjoy!
Orange Pomegranate Sambucol Black Elderberry-tini
My Orange Pomegranate Sambucol Black Elderberry-tini is a fresh, healthy take on martinis!
- Dip rim in sugar or edible gold sugar.
- Add 1 part pomegranate juice, one part non-alcoholic orange liquor (I used Lyre’s).
- Pour in shaker with ice, use strainer and pour into glass.
- Add 2 tsp Sambucol Black Elderberry Syrup
Serve and enjoy!
Sambucol Black Elderberry Vanilla Cream Soda
- 12 oz (1 can) natural vanilla cream soda.
- Add 2 tsp Sambucol Black Elderberry Syrup.
- Add 1 small scoop of non-dairy ice cream (the ones made with cashew milk are my favorite).
- Top with non-dairy whipped topping for some extra creaminess!
Serve while cold.
Iced Golden Late
An iced golden latte is a delicious alternative to iced coffee for the summer! Using almond or oat milk, cinnamon, ginger and the anti-inflammatory properties of turmeric create a creamy delight. Served over ice in warmer months, this iced golden latte is sure to become a favorite!
- Brew and chill a turmeric tea.
- Add cinnamon and ginger to taste.
- Mix half tea and half almond or oat milk.
- Add 1oz alcohol free almond liquor (I used Lyre’s).
- Sweeten to taste.
Serve chilled or over ice.
For a beautiful touch with all of these mocktails, simply garnish or add ice cubes made with fresh fruit, edible flowers or herbs. (Try this recipe for edible flowers using Sambucol Black Elderberry syrup!) They look amazing and add an even greater nutritional boost to your favorite summer beverages!
Michelle Harris is the host of Alive & Well with Michelle Harris, a national TV series promoting the wellness lifestyle. Michelle is one of the media’s leading lifestyle experts and is a frequent guest on TV shows, radio shows, magazine interviews, red carpets and live events. Michelle is also the co-founder of Animal Angels, a non-profit advocacy group where celebrities promote pet health and adoptions.
Visit Alive & Well at www.aliveandwell.tv or follow Michelle on IG @michelleharris_tv and on FB @aliveandwelltv