Halloween Spider Web Waffles
Recipe by @foodallergydiva
This year just flew by, and October is already here! October is my favorite month of the year; but unfortunately, it’s also the start of the weather changing, and lots of reasons to support our immune systems!* That’s why I’m excited to team up with Sambucol to bring you one of my favorite Halloween creations and share the amazing benefits of Sambucol Black Elderberry.
My family has been using Sambucol Elderberry products for immune support, and when I learned that they are vegan, gluten, soy, dairy, egg free, AND made in a nut-free facility, my 4-year-old started using them too!
Sambucol Gummies are pectin based, sweetened only with pure cane sugar, and contain no artificial flavors or colors. My daughter loves taking her vitamins, especially when I incorporate them into her breakfast, and your kids will too with these Halloween spider web waffles that are not only fun, but will support your little ones' immune systems at the same time!*
HOW TO MAKE THE WAFFLES:
- Your favorite waffle mix
- Milk of choice. Note: Oat milk works great for these!
- Egg or egg substitute. Note: Banana works great for these!
- 2 tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice (Optional to give it a touch of the season).
- 1 1/2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- Sambucol Kids Gummies. Note: You can use blackberries for extra waffles after you meet your child’s recommended dose of gummies.
- White icing pen for the eyes.
- Preheat your spiderweb mini waffle maker according to the appliance instructions. (Need a spiderweb waffle maker? Grab one for $10 here.)
- In a medium sized bowl, mix up all of your ingredients. Once well mixed, your waffles are ready to be made.
- Open you waffle maker and pour in the recommended amount of batter and cook until the light turns off. Let cool on cooling rack for 5-10 minutes before moving to a plate to decorate.
- Using the white icing put little dots for the eyes on Sambucol gummies and place on the waffle. Ta-da! Spider web waffles!
Hope you enjoy making my Halloween Spider Web Waffles using Sambucol gummies!