Recipe by Hannah Kaminsky
- 2 Cups 100% Grape Juice
- 2 Cups Fresh Blackberries
- 1 Cup Fresh or Frozen and Thawed Pitted Cherries
- 4 Packets Sambucol Black Elderberry Drink Powder
- 2 Cups Ginger Ale
- Combine the grape juice, blackberries, cherries, and Black Elderberry Drink powder in your blender. Puree on high speed until completely smooth.
- Strain through a fine-mesh sieve into a pitcher, pressing on the solids with a rubber spatula to extract all the liquid; discard the pulp. Refrigerate until thoroughly chilled, or at least 2 hours.
- Gently stir in the ginger ale right before serving. Enjoy over ice.
Yields 4 Servings
For a more devilish adult twist, spike each glass with a splash of gin right before serving.