Recipe by The Vegan Rhino
- 1/4 tsp. butterfly pea powder
- 4 oz. sparkling water
- 1/2 oz. simple syrup, see recipe below
- 1/2 oz. lemon juice
- 1/2 oz. Sambucol elderberry syrup
- Simple syrup
- 1/2 cup cane sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- In a small pot, combine sugar and water over medium heat and stir until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat and cool completely.
- To a tall glass, add the butterfly pea powder, simple syrup and sparkling water, stirring until dissolved. Add ice till about halfway up the glass.
- To serve, slowly pour in the lemon juice and watch your drink change colors!
- Serve drink as is or add dry ice for a spooky witch’s brew effect.
Yields 1 Serving
When using dry ice, it helps if the liquid you are using is at room temperature. This will give the maximum amount of fog.