Sambucol Black Elderberry Moscow Mule
Spice up your holidays with Elderberry Moscow Mules! Ginger beer is paired with Sambucol Black Elderberry Syrup, vodka, and honey simple syrup for a delicious cocktail that's bursting with flavor and added immune support.*
Recipe by Michal Grappe (@michalgrappe and michalgrappe.com)
Ingredients for 2 servings:
- 1 oz Sambucol Black Elderberry
- 2 - 6.8 oz ginger beers
- 3 oz honey simple syrup
- 3 oz Vodka
- 1/4 tsp fresh grated ginger
- Juice of one lime
- Add honey simple syrup, vodka, elderberry, grated ginger, lime juice to a shaker and shake.
- Fill mugs to the top with ice.
- Split the shaker bottle into the two mugs, fill to the top with ginger beers.
- Garnish with lime wedge. Enjoy!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Michal Grappe is a lifestyle blogger and Sambucol Mom Ambassador. She shares the joy of motherhood and spreads the gospel of living a lifestyle that cultivates joy and connection on her blog.