Elderberry Moscow Mule
Sambucol Black Elderberry Moscow Mule
Spice up your holidays with Elderberry Moscow Mules! Ginger beer is paired with Sambucol Black Elderberry Syrup, vodka, and honey simple syrup for a delicious cocktail that's bursting with flavor and added immune support.*
Recipe by Michal Grappe (@michalgrappe and michalgrappe.com)
Ingredients for 2 servings:
- 1 oz Sambucol Black Elderberry
- 2 - 6.8 oz ginger beers
- 3 oz honey simple syrup
- 3 oz Vodka
- 1/4 tsp fresh grated ginger
- Juice of one lime
- Add honey simple syrup, vodka, elderberry, grated ginger, lime juice to a shaker and shake.
- Fill mugs to the top with ice.
- Split the shaker bottle into the two mugs, fill to the top with ginger beers.
- Garnish with lime wedge. Enjoy!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Michal Grappe is a lifestyle blogger and Sambucol Mom Ambassador. She shares the joy of motherhood and spreads the gospel of living a lifestyle that cultivates joy and connection on her blog.
- Tags: Recipes