Elderberry Chocolate Mousse
We have just the right recipe for you on World Chocolate day! This recipe is not the healthiest but it is for sure the hit of the party! It's very decadent and a couple spoons full will definitely make chocolate lovers very happy!
- 1 Bag 12oz Semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 can Condensed Milk
- 1 can of Nestle media crema (table cream)
- 1 tbs butter
- 4 eggs
- 4 tbs Sambucol Black Elderberry Syrup
- Beat in a mixer egg whites until fluffy, then put it aside.
- Put chocolate in the microwave until melted.
- Mix chocolate, Sambucol Elderberry Syrup, condensed milk, crema, 4 yolks and butter until mixed.
- Add egg whites and mix everything together.
- Put mix in the freezer for one hour.
- Remove from freezer and mix everything again and pour into individual portions.
- Freeze or refrigerate.
- Serve cold and shave some chocolate for garnish. Enjoy it!
- Tags: Recipes