Easy Sweet Potato Fries with Elderberry Dipping Sauce
Cinnamon Sugar Sweet Potato Fries with Elderberry Caramel Sauce
These cinnamon sugar sweet potato fries are easy to make and perfect for a delicious weekend snack. The elderberry caramel syrup is a yummy dipping sauce that adds an extra bit of immune support!*
Sweet Potato Fries
- 1 package (20 oz.) frozen sweet potato fries
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup sugar
Elderberry Caramel Sauce
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter
- 3/4 brown sugar
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp Sambucol Black Elderberry Syrup
- Mix together cinnamon and sugar in a small bowl. Prepare sweet potato fries according to package instructions. Once the sweet potato fries are done remove the tray from the oven and toss the fries with the cinnamon sugar.
- To make the caramel heat brown sugar and butter in a sauce pot on medium heat. Continue to stir until the brown sugar and butter have melted together. Add the heavy cream and continue to stir. Bring caramel to a low simmer and cook for 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat and add salt and Sambucol Black Elderberry Syrup.
Serve with cinnamon sugar sweet potato fries.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Tags: Recipes