Black Elderberry Immuni-Tea Latte
Immuni-Tea Latte with Dried Hibiscus and Black Elderberry Syrup
Sink into a warm mug of this Immuni-tea latte featuring dried hibiscus, fresh ginger, oat milk and Sambucol Black Elderberry Syrup. It's the perfect way to relax and unwind while strengthening your immune system!*
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 Tablespoon Dried Hibiscus
- 2 Teaspoons Black Tea
- 1 Cinnamon Stick, Crushed
- ½ Inch Fresh Ginger, Sliced
- 1 Cup Oat Milk
- 2 Tablespoons Sambucol Black Elderberry Syrup
Place the water in a medium saucepan over medium heat and bring to a boil. Meanwhile, combine the hibiscus, tea leaves, cinnamon, and ginger in a metal tea strainer or disposable tea bag. Add it to the boiling water, turn off the heat, cover, and steep for 3 – 5 minutes, until boldly colored. Remove and discard the spent tea mixture.
Heat the oat milk and Sambucol syrup in a separate small saucepan. Bring to a bare simmer, just to warm through.
Divide the hot tea between two mugs, followed by the milk. If you’d like a frothy finish, whisk the oat milk vigorously first and spoon the foam gently on top.
Makes 2 Servings
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Tags: Recipes